Thursday, October 13, 2016

In 10 years I see myself

  1. In 10 years I want to be the best student in school  so I can get all my scholars ships to get a good job . And I also wan to to be come a mechanic that fix cars because if a family member car breaks down i know how to fix the problem and that saves them money . I also want to become a truck driver because i like how they look and i also have a uncle that owns a truck i which i want because of how it looked and how it fast they are and how big they are and because they have a bed ing the back and you can feel up high and watch all of the little cars pass you and you don't have to feel small any more that is were i see my self in 10 years .

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a mechanic sounds so cool. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being the best student in school must be Hard hope you'll Study hard and become the GREATEST student in the school

    ReplyDelete