Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Dangerous book for boys

the books is basically about allot of stuff that a boy should know like how to make a paper airplane or how to tie a knot or a bout games  like poker and some others the book is basically about the how boys are creative in what they do like their able to do things that girls can't do and it talks about how the earths was formed andthedifferent layer the earth has known as the crust and some others


One of my favorite part was about the book was when  it was talking about origami because I'm really talented at folding paper into something and one that was in the book was one of the one I learned a longtime a go when I was in fifth grade because a teacher of min had gave me a book on how to make a and do origami

No comments:

Post a Comment